Moodle will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday morning from 12:05am to 12:30am.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are a faculty member, and cannot login to Moodle:
Your username and password are now the same for all of the GTCC systems: Moodle, TitanEmail & WebAdvisor. Please ensure that you are using the correct username and password.
Faculty/staff passwords expire every 90 days and that you must renew your password within seven days of its expiration at http://myaccount.gtcc.edu. If you have not "authenticated" your account (by answering the random security questions, e.g., "Mother's Maiden Name") the self-service reset option will not work.
- at least 8 characters but no more than 16
- at least one capital letter
- at least one lower case letter
- at least one number
- Your password cannot contain any part of your name or your username.
- Your password cannot contain sequential numbers such as 123 and 9876.
- There are also some common words that the system will not allow you to use such as some very common names, some common words such as "mother" and "mommy" or months of the year. Attempts to use any of these will result in an error message.
- This system remembers your previous 12 passwords and will not let them be reused so the new password must be at least one character different from your old passwords.
New passwords must have at least one character different from all 12 of the previous passwords, dating back to the introduction of the LDAP authentication system in October 2011.
If you have not renewed your password within seven days of its expiration, you will be locked out of Webadvisor and Moodle. Your only option will be to contact the MIS faculty help desk at extension 52909 to get your password reset to a temporary password, then use the account activation and password reset tool at http://myaccount.gtcc.edu.
Moodle and WebAdvisor use the same username and password.
To log into any of GTCC's online systems, you must 1) Be a student at GTCC with an GTCC ID number and 2) Activate your account.
How to activate your account:
|Enter your username.
- Find your GTCC Titan Live ID. Enter your last name and either your social security number or your student ID number to find your Titan Live ID.
- If you get an error message, your username has not yet been created. Wait until the next weekday to see if your account have been created.
|Enter your temporary password.
- Your initial, temporary password is your birthdate, MMDDYY format. For example, 031583 is March 15, 1983. Click the button labeled "login."
- Entry into this site may take up to ninety seconds depending on traffic so be patient and click only once.
|Change your password.
- Your "Old Password" is your current password (default password being your date of birth.)
- The new password must follow the following rules:
- Be at least 8 characters but no more than 16.
- Contain at least one capital and one lowercase letter.
- Contain at least one number.
- It must NOT contain any part of your name or your username.
- It must NOT contain sequential numbers such as 123 and 9876.
- Avoid common words like months of the year.
- Avoid your previous 12 passwords.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the page. This process may take some time so please be patient and allow the system to save your settings. Do not click more than once. If you get any error message during this process, you need to try again with a different password.
If you have not found a resolution using the information above, go to Technical Help to find a variety of campus resources where you can get your password reset. Our toll free hotline at 1-866-826-3748 is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to reset your password.